MX-Technology has an extensive range of Solid State Drives, delivering performance and reliability for a variety of applications from everyday users to intense enterprise environments.
MX-Technology manufactures products that utilize the latest technological advancements from around the world, this combined with our large buying power enables us to offer world leading Solid State Drives mixed with the lowest possible price point.
- PCIe 2.0 x2 MX-EXPRESS SSD series
- 2.5" SATAIII MX-DS TURBO PREMIUM Edition SSD series
- 2.5" SATAIII MX-DS FUSION ULTRA SSD series
- 1.8" micro-SATA MX-MDS SSD series
- 1.8" PATA MX-NANO ZIF SSD series
- 1.8" PATA MX-NANO 50 SSD series
- 1.8" PATA MX-NANO 44 SSD series
- mini-PCIE mSATA3 MX-DIY SSD series
- SATA DOM MX-DIY SSD series
- PCIe 3.0 x8 MACH EXPRESS series
Solid State Drives
A solid-state drive (SSD) is a data storage device that uses solid-state memory to store persistent data. An SSD emulates a hard disk drive interface, thus easily replacing it in most applications. An SSD using SRAM or DRAM (instead of flash memory) is often called a RAM-drive, not to be confused with a RAM disk.
The original usage of the term "solid-state" (from solid-state physics) refers to the use of semiconductor devices rather than electron tubes but, in the present context, has been adopted to distinguish solid-state electronics from electromechanical devices. With no moving parts, solid-state drives are less fragile than hard disks and are also silent (unless a cooling fan is used); as there are no mechanical delays, they usually enjoy low access time and latency.